Le november 2020
MIRANE & OPEL launch the European deployment project D@R (Digital@Retail)
The first installation of the D@R Digital@Retail project led by OPEL (PSA group), MIRANE and its partners took place last November in Liege, Belgium, in the (limited) presence of OPEL’s marketing and technical pilots.
Proposed by MIRANE, OPEL D@R (Digital@Retail) is a digital route in the concession area made up of several technological devices controlled by HighView3* :
- «Lounge TV» in the concession waiting area
- after-sales communication screen
- totem digital Recto/Verso in the new vehicle showroom area
- LEV (Low Energy Vehicle) configuration terminal
- screen showing the configuration made with the end customer
All this equipment will enable the dealership’s employees to promote both the brand’s image and the manufacturer’s models. This first site kicks off a major European roll-out, with nearly 550 dealerships spread across Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and France, where nearly 170 dealerships should be equipped by the end of the first half of 2021.
*Highview 3 is MIRANE’s new digital point-of-sale experience management platform.