In compliance with environmental constraints, today’s mobility must take into account the diversification of automotive fuels.
For 10 years, the MADIC group has been investing and using the intelligence and know-how of all its subsidiaries to serve the distribution of alternative fuels:
- the manufacture and development of charging stations for electric vehicles,
- the manufacture and development of charging stations for CNG distributors
- hydrogen distribution stations with an internationally recognised partner
- development of supervision systems integrating the group’s identification and payment systems
- a local service
The strength of a network of engineers for optimal customer service
Thanks to its network of Qualifelec-qualified local engineers with the Advenir reference, the MADIC group offers a complete solution for the supply, installation and maintenance of recharging infrastructures throughout France.
An approved training centre
STP LAFON also delivers training courses eligible for grants:
- Training in installation and commissioning
- Training in preventive and curative maintenance