Plug & Play stations
After the invention by LAFON of the first nomadic petrol station called Mobiltank, the MADIC group continued the development of Plug & Play petrol stations: Mobiltanks and modular stations. These 2 concepts are economical and quickly implemented solutions for the storage, distribution and management of fuels.
Mobiltank: tailor-made nomadic solutions
LAFON develops a complete range of compact, robust and mobile stations adapted to the needs. This device allows a minimum installation time, whatever the site.
- The Ecotank is a mobile distribution point for private use, composed of a tank and a pump or a distributor. It can be customised according to storage capacity and dispensing mode requirements.
- The Isotank is a service station or a mobile depot integrated into an ISO 10, 20 or 40 foot container. It is composed of a tank, a dispensing mode and a management system. It can be customised according to requirements, a generator, a reception group, a loading arm, etc.
- The Isotank Produits Blancs is a service station integrated in a container, ATEX certified, allowing the distribution of all products. It is an economical and nomadic alternative to the public service station.
Modular stations: quick solutions to implement
In order to develop solutions that are both economical and quick to install, the MADIC group offers 2 customisable concepts each composed of 2 plug & play modules (aerial & underground).
- The Nano Station is a standardised service station with a unique design, made in France. Compact, autonomous and communicating, it saves space and installation time as well as simplifying administrative procedures. The Nano Station is a concentrate of technologies, preventing any malfunction.
- The modular station, similar to a conventional station, is made up of pre-fabricated elements in the factory and transported or assembled on site to meet the criteria required by the customer: economy, speed of installation, customer design.
Our benefits :
- High quality manufacturing
- Quick installation
- Decrease in civil works
- Guaranteed longevity
- Remote operation
- 24-hour station
- ICPE compliance
- Economical alternative to traditional resorts
- Simplified maintenance
- Numerous possible configurations
- Customised study for specific operations
OUR AREAS >>
Our areas :
- Armed Forces
- Local authorities
- Car dealerships
- Construction companies
- Quarry or mine operators
- Oil companies
- Vehicle rental companies
- Carriers & Coach Operators
OUR BENEFITS >>