Controls & checks
As a major player in prevention, MADIC specialises in regulatory controls and verifications in the fields of legal metrology, environment and safety.
Our certified teams carry out periodic checks of your measuring instruments and periodic or post-work inspections of your installations (ICPE and leak testing of underground tanks and ancillary equipment). All our inspections and checks are carried out in accordance with our accreditations and the regulations in force (perimeters defined on the certificates and available on request).
Our technicians are also qualified experts in alternative energies (electrical terminals and photovoltaic panels) and are involved in the installation and maintenance of your equipment in complete safety.
Technical qualifications :
- Periodic checks of road measuring systems (EMLAE – DLS – CRM – CNG)
- Periodic inspections of installations classified for the environment (ICPE)
- Tightness checks on underground tanks and ancillary equipment
- Periodic checks of vapour recovery systems (RV1 & RV2)
- Periodic checks of non-automatic weighing instruments (NAWI)
- Qualifelec (LCPT – IRVE – SPV)
QUALIFICATIONS SYSTEMS >>
Systems Qualifications :
- ISO 45001 (Health & Safety Management)
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management)
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS >>