For 50 years, MADIC has been a key player in multi-brand service station maintenance in France. By relying on its expertise in the field of fuel distribution and its values of respect for the environment, MADIC has naturally developed its expertise towards alternative energy distribution equipment.
Thanks to the diversified and complementary skills of our group, MADIC has been able to develop with MADIC élec & MADIC wash a global quality of service, including the service station, the wash station, the shop, the IT systems, the electrical and electronic networks.
Spread over the entire national territory for a local service, our qualified repair technicians carry out curative and regulatory maintenance, on your site and remotely, and respond to your requests 7/7 from 7am to 9pm.
In order to guarantee optimal performance of your customer areas and thanks to a strong industrial partner, MADIC also innovates in preventive maintenance.
Thanks to its experience, MADIC has exported its know-how to Belgium with MADIC Belgium and to the Iberian Peninsula with MADIC Iberia.
In the United Kingdom, TLM ensures the maintenance of the dispensing devices in service stations and the hardware & software systems of the deployed software.
At your service :
- 500 technicians throughout the country
- 500 technicians trained and qualified in-house
- 500 vehicles fitted out
- Collective and individual safety equipment (EPC & PPE)
- Computer equipment (100% connected)
OUR ORGANISATION >>
Our organisation :
- 8 subsidiaries in France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Spain & Mexico
- 20 service sites
- 9 local agencies in France with sectors of intervention
- 1 national agency
- 1 maintenance department in France
- 1 HelpDesk France (7d7 – 7h/21h)
- 1 UK Hotline (7 days a week – 24 hours a day)
- 3 training centres
AT YOUR SERVICE >>